Foley’s are licenced by the Ontario Highway Transport Board for a public vehicle operating licence for the transportation of passengers on a chartered trip from points in
• The County of Hastings (including Quinte West),
• The County of Prince Edward,
• The County of Lennox & Addington,
• The County of Renfrew,
• The County of Haliburton,
• The County of Northumberland,
• The Municipality of South Algonquin in the District of Nipissing,
• The City of Kawartha Lakes,
• The County of Peterborough,
• The City of Toronto and Mississauga,
to all points in the province of Ontario, all points in Canada and the U.S.A. We are also licensed from
all points in Ontario on behalf of the Department of National Defence.
Our drivers are professional, safety-conscious, courteous and properly licensed. Each Foley driver has been trained under the Ontario SuperHost program.
We are fully insured for operating Public Vehicles.
We have a number of drivers who are certified to drive legally in the U.S.A. under the required Drug and Alcohol Testing. We adhere to the standards set out by the Ministry of Transportation (Ontario) regarding hours of service and daily log book use